Welcome to the aspire blog. Our new collections aim to offer something for everyone, reflecting everything from high fashion inspired pieces to classic styles with a twist. Subscribe now to be the first to hear about new pieces as soon as they become available. View the collection at www.aspire-businessdress.co.uk.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Back from Italy

Hi there,

I know it seems like a long time since our last post, too long I know. I've just got back from Italy today and can't wait to get started on some new designs. New developments are already in work but its catwalk season so you can't fail to be inspired. I'm not the only one in the team who’s been travelling though. My designer colleagues have been down to London Fashion Week to take in the shows (and also the buzz that comes from London Fashion Week) Then there’s our design director who is currently in Paris reviewing all that latest fabric and design trends. So watch this space.......

Kate